Submit Guest Post
Hello, welcome to Serpholic!
Serpholic authors are web developers and designers just like you. We want our writers to educate us about the techniques and methods they’ve learnt, so we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. We are excited to have your interest as a contributor and look forward to reading your work. Here’s how to turn an idea into a post if you have one.
Guest blogging with us is a great way to get your site some extra love for designing. Plus, it’s a great way to share your experience in designing and development. It would be a pleasure for us to see your take on a recent project, lessons learned, or things that worked and failed in a genuinely amazing post. Our main objective is to help web developers and designers get high-quality information.
If you’re interested in submitting articles for us, please send us a message and tell us what you’d like to write about.
- If you’re not familiar with our blog, please look at some of our recent articles about online design and get an idea of the type of writing we publish. Only postings regarding web design and development will be considered and no other topic.
- You can publish – Tutorials and opinions
- A tutorial is a guide for beginners on doing something with technology, like setting up an account or building software. An opinion piece should have insights into your field of expertise— maybe you know what people are doing wrong that could help them out.
- You can also submit the following – expert guides and case studies.
- Expert Guides — Longer pieces that go deep on a subject. These should concentrate on real-world instances that will benefit others rather than just an excellent tale. A valuable reference for people who want to know more about the topic. Case Studies – What did you or your firm learn from a specific project?
- We don’t publish anything related to your promotional content. While your company and product expertise are useful, articles containing links to your products or which has step-by-step instructions on how they can be used will also be rejected.
- Your guest post should be at least 1000 words long.
- We don’t expect press releases, listicles, or product reviews to pique our reader’s interest.
- When writing to the audience, assume that the readers have at least some understanding of internet technologies. The tone should be professional and informative without being too technical or boring.
- The post must be the author’s original work. Please include any relevant links if necessary.
- We employ smart, professional editors and testers who have expertise in the disciplines we deal with. They will assist you in ensuring that your post reaches its full potential.
- All photos, infographics, and embeddable videos are appreciated for helping your material jump off the page. Use subheadings, bullets, and other visual aids to make your material easier to understand.
What to expect after the post is submitted
- When you submit your original work, our editors or authors will review it and get back to you in 3-5 days.
- It takes us another three days to schedule or add your material to the queue after we accept it, and we’ll work with you to get it published on the site.
- You’ll collaborate with the editor assigned to you and be receptive to their comments.
- We want high-quality, unique material that is relevant to our readers. Before we decide to publish your work, please share with us an initial pitch.
Once you have gone through the guidelines carefully, send your guest post content to email@example.com with the subject, “Requesting guest post – your name”. Please replace your name in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All the best